When you’re in need for some powder or liquid coating, you need it as soon as you can possibly get it. It’s understood that getting a quick turnaround is a very pretty important factor in choosing your painting finishers.
Turnaround Time Factors
Every company runs a little differently, but for us, the turnaround time comes down to these 5 factors:
- Materials: Materials are one of the biggest factors for how long the order will take to complete. Turnaround time for requests depends on the materials that are currently on-hand and materials that have to be ordered in. Always keep in mind that some orders will take longer to arrive than others.
- Size of the project: The size of the project also has an influence on the time it takes to finish. The size of the products you need powder or liquid coats –whether you need a lot of smaller parts or one exceptionally large– will all play a major role in the amount of time it will take to complete.
- Type of finish: Do you need your parts powder coated or liquid coated? The drying time is different for each process. Typically, powder coating will be the quicker option because it only needs one coat and once it is baked, it needs no drying time. A part(s) that needs to be liquid coated, may take more time.
- Hands on deck: We always assure that the hands on deck will be enough to get the job done in plenty of time. But again, sometimes in unexpected circumstances, the amount of people working on a project can affect how long the project takes.
- Shipping: Depending upon the size of your project, and the estimated time-frame in which you need your parts, the shipping costs can vary. Need your project shipping to be expedited? No problem! Just remember that it will come at an extra cost.
That being said, it’s important to plan well ahead of time to save you money and get what you need on time with less stress on the both of us.
Considering all of these factors, the average turnaround for Production Paint is around 5-7 days. Typically, we quote for a 5-day turnaround; however, we have completed projects in as little as 24 hours before.At Production Paint Finishers, we dedicate ourselves to getting the job done in the most efficient way possible for all of our customers. If you’re looking for a paint finisher with quality products and services and a quick turnaround, consider contacting us, or request a quote today.